Tec Trimix divers explore the extreme edge of diving. The Tec Trimix course is the final course within PADIs Tec program. On the course you will complete at least 5 decompression dives with different Trimix mixtures. The final course dives are made to maximum depth of 90 m. In addition to the course fee, gas costs are added.
- PADI Tec 65 or equivalent.
- PADI Rescue diver or equivalent.
- EFR primary & secondary care, or equivalent max 24 months old.
- At least 150 logged dives.
- Approved medical examination max 12 months old.
All equipment must be configured in a manner suitable for technical diving
- Twin set with a manifold and isolation valve.
- Two regulators, one with a longhose and one with a manometer.
- BCD and harness with sufficient buoyancy, preferably a steel backplate and a wing.
- 2 SMBs, preferably one red and one yellow.
- At least 2 cutting tools
- At least one line reel and at least one with enough line to deploy an SMB from maximum depth.
- 2 dive computers suitable for technical diving (or 2 time and 2 depth gauges).
- Extra mask.
- 3 deco cylinders with regulator and manometer approved for 100% oxygen.
- 1 main light and at least 1 backup light.
In order to complete the decompression dives, you must have passed all previous parts of the course.
You will find the price for the course in our Course Catalog