Tec CCR 40
In the PADI Tec CCR 40 course, you will learn how to plan and carry out diving with air as diluent gas on a type T (technical) fully closed rebreather (CCR). After the course, you are qualified to dive to a maximum depth of 40 meters with a maximum of 10 minutes of decompression. You are also authorized to use air or nitrox as a bailout gas.
Tec 40 CCR Diver is the first level of training that deals with technical diving on a type T rebreathers, it is can also be the first course if you have chosen a Type T rebreather. The course introduces techniques for diagnosing problems at the rebreathern and, if possible, returning to the loop to complete the dive with limited decompression.
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent (before dive 5)
- PADI Deep Diver or equivalent
- PADI Enriched Air Diver or equivalent
- 50 logged dives
- 18 years old
You will find the price for the course in our Course catalog